From Giantess Wiki
They are also known as:
- True giantess
- Authentic giantess
- Regular giantess
- Actual giantess
- All perfect giantesses are absolute giantesses (i.e.: "perfection implies absolutity").
- All imperfect giantesses are absolute giantesses (i.e.: "imperfection implies absolutity").
- Not all semi-giantesses are absolute giantesses (i.e.: "semi doesn't imply absolutity"). It could be the case, for example, that a part of the body has increased in size of a person, but the overall height (size) of that person has not changed.
- Because the laws of nature (physics, biology) prevent the existence of absolute giantesses, then this concept applies only to fictional characters.
- In short: "absolute giantess implies fictional character".
- And since it only applies to fictitious characters, then there are 2 types according to the naturalness of their size: natural and artificial.
- Relative giantess (when the reference point is not the universe, but a particular object)
- Pseudo-giantess (when someone or somebody pretends to be an authentic giantess, but it really is not)
Types of giantesses
|According to their (absolute) size|
💬💬 Comments and ratings ⭐⭐
Rate this article: