Bronze Skin Inc.
|Bronze Skin Inc.|
|All its characters.|
|Original name||Bronze Skin Inc.|
|Country||Type of work|
|Genre||Could be: Absurd humour|
|Is this only about giantesses?||✅ Yes|
|Is it in English language?||✅ Yes (officially translated)|
This is the first work of the Brazilian author Pedro Barreto, started in July 2019, and every first day of the month, a new chapter is available, being currently in chapter 14 (or the fifteenth chapter, including the pilot).
This webcomic is about the routine of a company of the same name.
When suddenly around the world several women grow to a gigantic size, they immediately become a danger to people of normal size. In the city of Rio de Janeiro (Brazil), a company makes a truce with them by offering the best tan possible, this is Bronze Skin Inc.
The plot begins 3 years later, accompanying our two protagonists, newcomers Dante and Julia, discovering the adventures that this company provides them, as well as evident Fanservice.
- And why is this episode interesting about the issue of sizes?
- How many chapters or volumes does it have?
- Dandara - A teacher who loves science and parties
- Patricia - A young woman in love with animals
- Rita - A rock-loving musician
- Thais - A neuroscience student, philosophical and pothead.
- Lorena - A stylist with an artistic and unpredictable spirit.
- Helena - A designer with nerdy tastes
- Charlotte - An unfriendly actress
- Brenda - A vain lawyer
- Jessica - A gamer cook and an anime fan.
- Ingrid - The oldest and leader of the giantesses
- Marjorie - An assertive and dominating college student
- Naomi - A strong martial arts fighter and structurer!
Bronze Skin employees
- Julia: New, energetic and lively employee!
- Dante: New employee, shy and in love with a giantess.
- Joe: Friendly and dramatic employee.
- Mike: Responsible and rigorous employee.
- Vanessa: Muscular and determined supervisor
- Willian: Supervisory assistant, calm and intelligent.
- Jane: Sarcastic and indifferent manager.
- Pilot - Shake Your Giant Butt : Initial chapter, shows the scenery and the first giantess. The plot is showing how Julia and Dante got the job at Bronze Skin Inc.
- Chapter 1 - Local Fauna : Coatis hinder the team's service, but giantess Patricia demands that they not be harmed.
- Chapter 2 - Haunted : A ghost decides to haunt the body of a giantess as if it were a haunted ship!
- Chapter 3 - Passion : Dante needs to prove to the manager that he can tan two enamored and excited giantesses without having an erection, or he will be fired.
- Chapter 4 - Secret Identity : Giantess superhero Titan-Tits is at risk of having her secret identity revealed!
- Chapter 5 - Helicopters : An internet celebrity wants to break into the tanning section of the company!
- Chapter 6 - Sand : A wizard builds a sand castle around the body of the giantess!
- Chapter 7 - Cap : A mischievous magical entity decides to play tricks on the team and the giantess.
- Chapter 8 - Draw : The team and the son of the giantess Ingrid are attacked by a swarm of bees.
- Chapter 9 - Inflatable Circle : The team is attacked by mermaids while trying to get the attention of giantess Marjorie.
- Chapter 10 - Drill : A mysterious enemy appears with robots programmed and equipped to kill the giantesses.
- Chapter 11 - Courage : Giantess Marjorie, Dante, Julia and Jane explore underground ruins.
- Chapter 12 - Fast : An extremely fast robot is sent to kill the giantesses, being faced by Titan-Tits and their team!
- Chapter 13 - Sea Beast : Giantess Patricia wants to have a pet Kraken.
- Chapter 14 - Fun : A robot builds a pinball machine with a giantess in.
- Chapter 15 - Pygmies : The team needs to check what is clogging the tanning oil feed pipe of the gallon.
- Chapter 16 - Hunt : A new hunting robot determines Marjorie as its target!
- Chapter 17 - Smoke : Marjorie takes Dante to the Casario.
- Chapter 18 - Inside : Dante is digested by Marjorie.
- Only the images where there has been the GTS theme are accepted, as well as some captures of important moments of the graphic novel.
- If there are many, then create separate galleries, classifying them according to their content (they can be a group of episodes or by characters).
💬💬 Comments and ratings ⭐⭐
Rate this article: