|Work of origin||One Piece|
|Height||1.88 meters (amazoness)|
Nico Robin is an archaeologist for the Straw Hat Pirates. While not a giantess herself, she’s tall for a human being (of our world) and her Devil Fruit can form Gigantic Body Parts when she wants to.
Nico Robin is the seventh person to join the Straw Hats after working for Baroque Works and is the archaeologist of the crew. As an archaeologist herself, she’s able to read the Poneglyphs based on her studies from Ohara (which got destroyed due to the illegalization of studying them). Her current bounty is 130 million berries (the very middle in terms of ranking of the Straw Hats’ bounties). Her Devil Fruit is the Hana Hana no Mi (Flower-Flower Fruit), which allows her to make duplicate body parts of herself from the surface of other objects.
About her size
- In the Dressrosa arc, she interacts as a Para-giantess to the Tontattas and even makes a reference to Gulliver’s Travels when being pinned down by them.
- Her Devil Fruit allows her to create multiple of the same body parts to create a bigger version of them such as her arms and legs.
Gallery (Her Devil Fruit powers)
- Nico Robin was the tallest and oldest Straw Hat member for a while until Franky joined the crew.
- The first time she formed gigantic body parts was in the fourth One Piece movie. While in the cannon she produced bigger forms of her body parts since Thriller Bark on Moriah, she doesn’t form gigantic body parts until the Straw Hats are deep in the ocean heading towards Fishman Island.
- Her skin wasn’t very pale until her appearance past the timeskip.
- YouTuber Tekking101 has thought that since Robin can make giant body parts, as well as a clone of herself, her ultimate move would involve creating a giant version of herself.
💬💬 Comments and ratings ⭐⭐
Rate this article: