This wiki considers a woman based on her initial sex, so that means:
- For real characters: any being that was born with XX chromosomes.
- For fictitious characters: any being that has been defined as female according to its author (includes robots and other non-biological beings).
Of course, if it does not meet this definition then she is not a woman (not necessarily a male).
Examples of non-women
- Trans-women, male transvestites, or male transsexuals. Trans-men are okay though, because biologically they are female.
- Transsexuals are only accepted if it is due to a magical change (fantasy) that makes 100% of the being have changed sex. For example: Ranma 1/2.
- People with abnormal chromosomes (XXX, XYY, YY).
- The Crystal Gems of Steven Universe, because its creator declared that they are asexual beings (its feminine aspect is simply that, a physical aspect).
- However, even though they are not women, they are still worthy of articles on the wiki anyway, because of the controversy behind this issue.
- Women who body swap with someone who is sexually male, even if they have a larger body. This is due to the wiki considering women as those being in a female body, no matter how large it is. However, the other person inside a giantess’ body that they swapped with is okay, no matter what gender.
Can we reconsider the definition or make any exceptions?
If you want a character to deserve an article or consideration on the wiki, go to the forum and explain your reasons.
💬💬 Comments and ratings ⭐⭐
Rate this article: